Mushroom Little Light
Original design little mushroom light. The LED light gives a soft glow and doesn't get hot so it can be used safely by children. Made from BPA, phthalate and lead-free PVC, it has a has an optional timer function that can be set so that the light turns off automatically after 15 minutes. Beautifully packaged and makes a lovely gift idea.
Color: Red and White
Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches
Material: BPA, phthalate and lead-free PVC
3 lighting options: off, on or timer (15 minutes)
The timer function is indicated by a light on the bottom
Operates on three LR44 batteries (included) *
The batteries included allow for approximately 20 hours of lighting
*Attention! Make sure you always close the battery cover and tighten the screw.